Raw Dog Food Resources
As the popularity of raw diets has grown, so have the number of products. Choices range from complete diets, to mixtures of meat, bone, organs and veggies that you can use as the base of a complete diet, to parts of the diet, such as ground or whole raw meaty bones, which you would need to combine with other foods at home in order to create a complete diet (see Homemade Diets for more information on how to ensure that you're feeding a complete diet). Most frozen raw foods are expensive, especially if you have to pay shipping, but they may be feasible if you can find a local source (or have small dogs!).
Note that commercial raw diets are often quite high in fat. If possible, look for foods where the percentage of protein is twice that of fat.
Also see these related articles:
- Homemade Diets for Dogs
- Homemade Diet Book Reviews
- Homemade Diet Resources: Books, Web Sites and Email Groups
|Aunt Jeni's Home Made||Offers six complete diets consisting of ground meat and bones, organ meat, vegetables, and a variety of other healthy ingredients, with no grains. Chicken, Lamb, Beef and Rabbit varieties have a ratio of 65% meat to 35% veggies and other ingredients; Turkey and Goat are 75:25. All ingredients are human grade, grass-fed or free-range, hormone- and antibiotic-free. Jennifer Boniface (Aunt Jeni), MS, is an Animal Nutritionist and quite knowledgeable about canine diets. "Home Made 4 Life has been formulated and analyzed by qualified, degreed, experienced Animal Nutritionists not only to meet but to exceed CVMA, NRC, and AAFCO requirements." However, the goat variety is not appropriate for large-breed puppies due to high calcium content. Lamb variety is extremely high and chicken variety is high in fat (the rest are relatively low in fat). Located in Maryland.|
|BARF World||Offers complete diets (BARF Diet), as well as mix and match minces (BARF Mates -- see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use these as a basis for a homemade diet). Chicken, Beef, Lamb and Combination varieties. "These commercially prepared diets are balanced and complete portions (based on AAFCO’S feeding protocols) that are designed to give your dog an adequate amount of nutrition at every meal. We still advocate that a variety of several different choices be given to offer your dog the best opportunity to gain maximum nutritional value."
Note that the calories listed appear to be too high, unless the amount of fat is much higher than the minimum shown on the label. The calories listed may be per kilogram (2.2 lbs) rather than per pound, as they show.
|Bravo! Balance Raw Food Diet||Bravo!, a company that has long made high-quality incomplete mixes, is now offering Bravo Balance, which "meets the AAFCO standard for 100% complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages." Chicken, Beef and Turkey varieties, made with human-grade antibiotic-free poultry, hormone-free, grass-fed red meats, organ meats and bones combined with Grade A vegetables and fortified vitamins and minerals.
Also available: Homestyle Complete freeze-dried dinners.
Bravo! also offers a wide variety of incomplete products (see below).
|Darwin's Natural Pet Products||Darwin's offers two lines of food: Natural Selections and Zoologic Meals. Both use human-grade ingredients; Natural Selections uses free-range, antibiotic- and hormone-free meats, and organic vegetables. Both offer beef, chicken, turkey, duck, and buffalo (limited availability) varieties with approximately 70% meat and 30% vegetables. "Our meals are formulated to meet or exceed all AAFCO nutritional guidelines for All Life Stages and all state and federal requirements." (This company worked with Steve Brown to ensure that their foods are properly formulated on a caloric basis.)
Located in in Seattle, Washington.
|Genesis Raw||Made by Maverick Pet Foods, Genesis Raw offers a several varieties of complete diets. Each is about 90% meat, bone, and organs, plus vegetables and oils (no grains).
This company also makes Nature's Kitchen frozen cooked complete diets.
Offers a number of complete diets, including duck and mackerel. Food is made in a USDA certified plant. "Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles 'For All Life Stages'." Located in in Baltimore, Maryland.
|Nature's Variety||Nature's Variety uses 95% fresh meat ingredients including ground raw bones. Varieties include Organic Chicken, Chicken, Beef, Lamb, Venison and Rabbit. Freeze-dried version and whole raw meaty bones also available. Note that rabbit meat is sourced from China. All varieties are "formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages." However, the Rabbit variety should not be fed to large-breed puppies due to high calcium content.
Nature's Variety is much higher in calories than the other frozen foods listed above. It appears to have much more fat than the minimum amounts listed in their nutritional analyses, based on the calories they show. For example, the Chicken variety would have to be at least 20% fat to provide 65 calories per ounce.
||Offers complete raw diets. Mixes are about 78-80% meat and include ground meat and bone, organ meat, vegetables, and a variety of supplements, no grains. Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Bison, and Chicken with Salmon varieties. Available in the form of both nuggets and "dinner bars", for easy storage and feeding. Meat is human grade. "All Northwest Naturals Diets are complete, balanced and formulated to meet the nutritional levels established and recommended by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages."
Calcium percentages are above AAFCO maximums for their Lamb and Chicken & Salmon varieties, and are too high for large-breed puppies in all but their Chicken Variety.
Located in Portland, OR.
|Oma's Pride Woof Complete Meals||
Oma's Pride, a company that has long made incomplete mixes, is now offering Woof Complete Meals, which "Exceeds AFFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages." Chicken variety only as of 2015, made with human-grade ingredients, including meat, bone, organs, vegetables, and supplements.
|Pepperdogz||Complete diets "formulated to meet the nutritional profiles set by AAFCO for all life stages." Chicken, turkey, beef, and buffalo varieties. Meats are human-grade; most are grass-fed or cage-free, hormone & antibiotic free. 70% Meat and organs, 30% Vegetables, Fruits & Organic Supplements. Located in in Bellevue, Washington.|
|Pets 4 Life Pet Cuisine||Offers lamb, chicken, turkey, beef, rabbit, duck and wild salmon varieties. "Home Made Pet Cuisine has been carefully formulated and analyzed by qualified, degreed, experienced animal nutritionists not only to meet but to exceed CVMA, NRC, and AAFCO requirements."|
|Primal Pet Foods||Primal makes both complete diets (Formulas) and blends that are not complete (Grinds and Mixes, see below). All use heart to supply muscle meat, liver as their organ meat. 100% human grade, hormone, antibiotic and steroid free meats, poultry and game, certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins. Formulas are available in chicken, duck, beef, lamb, pheasant and venison varieties. The beef, duck, lamb and venison formulas have an appropriate amount of calcium for large-breed puppies, but the rest should not be fed due to high calcium content. Located in San Francisco, CA.|
|Raw Advantage||Offers complete chicken and turkey "Dinners" that meet AAFCO requirements for all life stages. Dinners are about 50% meat and bone, 35% grains, and the rest veggies and whole food supplements. Human-grade ingredients, most organic or antibiotic- and hormone-free. Also offers incomplete Recipes (meat with organs, bone, grains, and/or veggies) in beef, turkey, chicken, and lamb varieties (see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for foods to add to help ensure you are feeding a complete diet). Two "Formulas" are also available: Turkey Formula adds herbs to the Turkey Dinner and is a complete diet, but the Vegetarian Formula is not complete and not recommended.
Located in in Kettle Falls, Washington.
|Raw Bistro||Complete diets in beef, chicken, and turkey varieties that include meat, bone, organs, vegetables, fruits, oils, and other healthy ingredients. These products are lower in fat than most raw diets (which tend to be very high in fat). Each blend has its own individualized supplements designed to meet NRC and AAFCO guidelines. (This company worked with Steve Brown to ensure that their foods are properly formulated on a caloric basis.)
Based in Cannon Falls, Minnesota.
|Raw Wild||Complete diet made from deer and elk meat and nothing else other than supplements. Ideal for dogs with severe food allergies who may need a very limited-ingredient diet with unusual proteins that they have not been exposed to before. Price includes shipping.|
|Stella & Chewy's||Offers frozen and freeze-dried Chicken, Beef, Lamb, and Duck products. "Steaks" are about 95% human-grade, naturally raised, hormone- and antibiotic-free meat, bone, and organs, and 5% organic fruits and vegetables. "All food meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages." Opened their own processing plant in May, 2007, and they have a documented food safety and testing program. Calcium percentages range from 1.5-1.7%, which should be OK for large-breed puppies. Located in Wisconsin.|
|Steve's Real Food for Dogs||Steve's is a complete diet consisting of ground meat and bones, organ meat, vegetables, and a variety of supplements. All ingredients are human-grade. Has a tiny amount of rice bran, but no other grains. Chicken, Turkey, Beef and "Turducken" varieties available. Now available in patties as well as nuggets, which are bulkier and more expensive to ship. Freeze-dried version is also available, but very expensive. "All formulas of Steve's Real Food for Pets are formulated using the AAFCO nutrient profiles to meet the nutritional requirements for all stages of your dogs life from weaned puppy through seniors."
- Dehydrated Foods
- Refrigerated and Frozen Cooked Foods
- Dog Food Mixes designed to be used with fresh raw or cooked foods.
- Bil-Jac Fresh Frozen: Contains meat by-products and other foods from unnamed sources, cereal waste products, and other low quality ingredients.
See Homemade Diets: Guidelines for feeding incomplete blends for more information on how to use these products as the basis for a complete homemade diet.
|Answers Raw Pet Food||Available in chicken, beef, and pork varieties. "Straight" varieties are ground mixes that include meat, bone, and organs only. "Detailed" varieties add eggs, vegetables, and supplements, but are not complete diets (no AAFCO statement, nutritional analysis shows they are all low in zinc and vitamin E; all but beef are low in potassium and copper; pork variety is low in calcium/phosphorus; not all nutrients are listed, so other deficiencies, such as iodine, are likely). All diets (including beef) are high in fat (like most commercial raw food diets), with 31% to 47% fat on a dry matter basis. Also offers raw goat's milk. Made in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania.|
|Bravo! Frozen Raw||Bravo! offers a wide variety of incomplete products, including Bravo Blends (ground meat, bone, organs and veggies), Bravo Basic (ground meat, bone and organs), and Bravo Boneless (ground meat only). They offer a number of exotic proteins (rabbit, bison, venison, duck), plus green tripe (which is not listed on their web site). Blends are not complete and do not meet AAFCO guidelines, with the exception of Bravo! Balance (see above). You can formulate a complete diet from their products, but don't just feed the blends with nothing added. See Homemade Diets for more info on how to ensure that you're feeding a complete diet. See the booklet Bravo Beginnings for good information on how to put together a complete diet for your dog from Bravo products. Also see the How-2 web page put together by a Bravo distributor who is also a friend of mine.|
|Dr. Billinghurst's BARF Diet||Offers mix and match minces (BARF Mates -- see Homemade Diets for how to use these as a basis for a homemade diet). Varieties include Chicken (with bone), Beef Offal (organs only), Tripe, and Fruit and Veggies Nuggets. Also offers complete diets (see above).|
|K9 Natural||"Feasts" combine meat, bone, organs, vegetables, and sometimes eggs. Chicken, Lamb, and Venison Feasts are a little high in fat, as most commercial raw foods are, but the Beef Feast and Lamb & King Salmon Feast are extremely high in fat and would be dangerous to feed, as they would be likely to cause stomach upset or pancreatitis. Green tripe variety is tripe only.
Ingredients appear to be very high-quality, but these are not complete diets, despite what they say. I do not recommend feeding half raw meaty bones with this food, as they tell you to do, as that would be way too much bone and would increase the amount of fat even further.
||Oma's Pride offers unusual meats (elk, kangaroo, rabbit, ostrich,venison), tripe (not from USDA approved source), whole raw meaty bones, as well as mixtures of ground meat and bones, organ meat and veggies. Mixes are not complete and do not meet AAFCO guidelines, other than their Woof Complete Meals. The mixes are high in bone (70-80% meat/bone at a 50/50 ratio) and low in muscle and organ meat. You can formulate a complete diet from their products, but don't just feed the mixes with nothing added (additional muscle meat and organ meat, as well as eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese and canned fish other than tuna are good to add). See Homemade Diets for more info on how to ensure that you're feeding a complete diet.
From Miller Foods, Inc. in Avon, Connecticut.
|Primal Pet Foods||Primal makes both complete diets (Formulas) and blends that are not complete (Grinds and Mixes, see Homemade Diets for more information on how to use these products as the basis for a homemade diet). Grinds are meat, bone and organs only (82% meat, 8-9% bone, 7-8% organs); Mixes add fruits and vegetables as well (same proportion of meat, bone and organs, plus 20% produce). All use heart to supply muscle meat, liver as their organ meat. 100% human grade, hormone, antibiotic and steroid free meats, poultry and game, certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins. Grinds and mixes come in turkey, chicken, beef, lamb, buffalo and sardine varieties. Only the venison formula has an appropriate amount of calcium for large-breed puppies, the rest should not be fed due to high calcium content.
Located in San Francisco, CA.
Local or limited availability products, including specialty productsThere are a number of other products available which you may want to look into, particularly if they are in your area (many can be shipped, but shipping is costly for frozen foods). Some of these companies offer ground mixes in addition to just parts. Note that very few of these mixes are certified to meet AAFCO nutritional standards -- in other words, most are not complete diets. You will need to balance out the ratio of meat, bone and organs yourself, and preferably add some additional fresh foods as well, such as eggs, dairy and canned fish with bones. See Homemade Diets for more information.
- The Wholesome Hound in Dothan, Alabama 334-685-0002. Offers a selection of raw meaty bones, meat, organs, etc., plus several commercial raw diets.
- EcoPawz Sushi for Pets in San Francisco, California (877) 440-7299. Frozen raw ground salmon, whitefish and sardine (also whole sardines). Also offers chicken, turkey, and duck products with ground meat, organs, and bone, with or without added vegetables. Salmon has been frozen at temperatures designed to prevent salmon poisoning. Wiley's treats include dried salmon, chicken, and turkey. All products are either wild caught, or sourced from local, humane family run farms.
- smallbatch in Santa Clara, California 415-314-4405. Claims "complete diets" but no AAFCO statement and they appear to be low in several nutrients that are not supplemented (e.g., vitamins D and E, zinc, omega-6 source for beef varieties, copper in chicken varieties, choline, etc.). Carried in stores in both Northern and Southern California.
- Feed This in Forestville, California 707-823-7001. Delivers as far north as Willits, East to Sacramento, South to Santa Cruz/Watsonville, and throughout the Greater San Francisco Bay Area for a nominal fee. Available at a number of retailers around the San Francisco Bay Area, including Sonoma County and Vallejo. Now also shipping across the US. Offers meaty bones, "Bogie Balls" (a variety of mixtures that include meat with and without bone, eggs, fish, organs and/or veggies) and supplements. Can order individual items or various meal plans. Discounts for bulk and co-op orders.
- K9 Raw Diet in Westlake Village, California 805-379-0227. Bravo distributor, will deliver to local area. Also offers supplements.
- Halshan Premium Raw Food in Southern California 888-766-9725. Shipping to California, Utah and Nevada is $15 per 50 pound box, all other states are $100. Offers a variety of ground meat and veggie mixes. Antibiotic and hormone free meats are used. Meat types include chicken, turkey, lamb, beef, venison, ostrich, buffalo, duck and fish. Green tripe is also available. You need to add your own calcium to all boneless mixes (add 1/2 teaspoon ground eggshell per pound of meat).
- In the Raw K9 Grub in Grass Valley, California (530) 268-8367. Serving the greater Sacramento and North Eastern Foothills area of California. Offers a variety of whole and ground parts, including green tripe, plus supplements, treats, and some dehydrated and freeze-dried foods.
- GreenTripe.com in Hollister, California (831) 635-0724 or (877) 635-0724. Wide variety of ground tripe formulas plus raw beef pancreas, gullets, trachea and cow hooves as well as the K9-Magic treat roll. They also have an east coast distributor in Georgia: Green Cuisine 4 Pets
- OC Raw Dog in Lake Forest, California 949-215-1111. Offers their own blends of ground raw meaty bones, organs, vegetables and fruits, plus a few extras such as cod liver oil, yogurt, alfalfa, or apple cider vinegar. They also add calcium, but it's unclear why, since these products contain bone, and the explanation given does not make sense. Note these are not complete diets; see Homemade Diets: Guidelines for feeding incomplete blends for more information on how to use these products as the basis for a complete homemade diet.
- Raw for Dogs in Huntington Beach, California 714-847-3965. Offers blends of meat, bone, organs, and veggies/fruits herbs (you can also buy the veggie mix separately). May include fish and eggs as well. Wide variety offered, but no information about how much fat is in these foods. Note these are not complete diets; see Homemade Diets: Guidelines for feeding incomplete blends for more information on how to use these products as the basis for a complete homemade diet.
- Harvest Meat Company in National City, California (San Diego area), slso has store in Sacramento. 800-653-2333. General manager is a raw feeder who has worked with others in the Colorado area.
- Hidden Haven Farms in Jamul, California (619) 659-8075 or (949) 285-5286. They raise rabbits for both human and pet consumption.
- Creston Valley Meats in Creston near Paso Robles, California 1-805-227-6200 (plant) or 1-805-286-7533 (cell). Simon delivers throughout California (San Diego to Grass Valley). Offers a variety of beef, buffalo, emu, ostrich, llama and more raw meaty bones and other parts.
- Copeland Family Farms in Grenada, California (866) 969-4628. Goat and lamb, including necks, liver, heart, trim, etc. packaged for dogs.
- Avedano's Holly Park Market in San Francisco, California. Offers a custom mix of ground meats, organs, vegetables, garlic, eggs, parsley and yogurt for $3.25 a pound, using local, grass-fed meats.
- The K9's Choice in Sacramento, California. Offers foods from Oma's Pride, Small Batch, Hare Today, and others. Food is ordered once a month; both pick-up and shipping options are offered.
- Only Natural Pet Store in Boulder, Colorado 888-937-6677, also available through mail order. Carries Bravo!, Nature's Variety, Primal and more.
- Colorado Natural Meats in Pierce, Colorado 303-BUY MEAT (289-6328) or 970-834-1726
- Victory Dog Food in Portland, Connecticut. Offers their own blends of meat, bone, and organs, with or without vegetables. Uses human-grade ingredients. Varieties include beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, and rabbit. Delivered free to Connecticut and most of the Northeast.
- Companion Animal Meals in Miami, Florida (305) 893-1440. Mixes include veggies and grains, as well as ground raw meaty bones and organs, delivered to your door.
- Raw Feeding Miami, servicing the Miama, Florida area 786-325-4465. Offers a variety of products - whole prey model meats, fresh grinds made every week (balanced 80% meat and bones, 10% muscle, 10% organs) as well as green tripe (grass-fed, hormone and antibiotic free) and dehydrated organic treats as well.
- K9 RawFeeding in Miami, Florida 786.558.4285. Offers high-quality meats, including grass-fed, hormone- and antibiotic-free, and organic options, along with a wide range of other "farm to canine" raw products, including green tripe. Will ship to other areas.
- Good Doggie in Nokomos, Florida 941 966-0482. Carries multiple raw foods, free delivery in Sarasota and Manatee Counties
- Raw4Dogs Several distributors in Florida. Offers mixes plus individual ingredients, including chicken, turkey, lamb, beef, rabbit and lamb (all with bone) and other unusual meats, plus green tripe, organ meat, and whole raw meaty bones.
- Pet's Raw Edge in Miami, Florida. Sells a variety of ground meat and bone products. Note these are NOT complete diets; in particular, the Puppy Mix would not provide complete and balanced nutrition for a puppy.
- Pete's Meats in Palm City, (southeast) Florida 772-370-5168. Offers ground and whole products, including green tripe. Also offers a complete food (with added supplements) called Eureka. Discount for law enforcement and service dogs (including retired). Delivery available, or you can pick up in Stuart (south FL).
- Blue Ridge Beef in Bunnell, Florida 386-437-5160, with additional plants in Georgia and North Carolina. Ground meat, bone and organ mixes. Also offers green tripe. Will deliver in refrigerated trucks. Also available in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Corrina's Corner in Decatur, Georgia 404-687-8001. Processes and delivers raw dog food in the Atlanta metro area. Licensed by the Georgia Department of Agriculture. All ingredients are locally sourced, raised in the USA, processed and packaged in their onsite kitchen. "We use only human grade meats to create our grain-free pet food." You can purchase individual meals, bulk quantities, or sign up for a meal plan. Note that Formulas are not complete diets; see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Blends for more info.
- Allprovide Fresh Pet Foods in Norcross, Georgia 676-585-1606. Will ship to many states. Offers complete diets, though it's unclear if these foods actually meet AAFCO guidelines. Uses locally sourced, human-grade meats, and the company manufacturers its own food.
- Healthy Pet Products (HPPI) in Canton, Georgia. Dealers in other states as well. Offers complete diets as well as various parts, including green tripe.
- Green Cuisine 4 Pets in Atlanta, Georgia (770) 509-5520. East Coast distributor for greentripe.com ground tripe formulas and raw beef pancreas. They also offer some of the other raw products such as gullets, trachea and cow hooves as well as the K9-Magic treat roll. All GreenTripe.com products are manufactured at their facility in California and all ingredients are USA sources.
- thedog-maonline in Lebanon, Georgia. Local delivery to northern Atlanta area counties and Cherokee County. Offers a number of raw, freeze-dried and dehydrated products, including Bravo, Nature's Variety and Primal.
- Golden Choice in North Metro Atlanta, Georgia 770-425-5412
- Paige Lee Raw Pet Diets in Alpharetta, Georgia 770-740-8048 Sells ground meat and organ mixtures, some with ground bone as well. These are not complete diets.
- Blue Ridge Beef in Eatonton, Georgia 770-962-9618, with additional plants in Florida and North Carolina. Ground meat, bone and organ mixes. Also offers green tripe. Will deliver in refrigerated trucks. Also available in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Kona Raw Pet Food Co-op in Holualoa, on the big island of Hawaii, offers a variety of beef, chicken, turkey, pork, and lamb products.
- Alderspring Ranch Grass Fed Beef in Tendoy, Idaho 208-756-2296
- Health Connections 4 Life in Wonder Lake, Illinois 847-814-9992. Distributor for Oma's Pride, Fresh is Best, and B-Naturals supplements.
- Natural Pet Market in Glen Ellyn, Illinois 630-534-6682. Carries multiple raw foods, plus a variety of raw food pre-mixes and things like Tripett and Wysong All Meat Diets.
- K9Cuisine in Paris, Illinois 866.919.2415. Carries Healthy Pet Products (see above) frozen and freeze-dried foods.
- Blackwing Quality Meats in Antioch, Illinois 847-838-4888. See their Dog Formula for a less expensive alternative.
- Wiggles and Wagmore in Peoria, Illinois 309-863-9377. Delivers to central and southern Illinois and Iowa, will ship elsewhere. Distributor for Blue Ridge Beef products.
- Raw Paws Pet Food in Indianapolis, Indiana 317-509-9811. Will ship nationwide; also offers home delivery or you can pick up at their warehouse. Offers parts (both ground and whole), as well as mixes that include meat, bone, and organs (note these are not complete diets). Carries green tripe as well as a number of exotic proteins, including goat, llama, duck, quail, venison, and rabbit.
- My Pet Carnivore in Indianapolis, Indiana 317-373-4111. Delivers to Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin. Rabbit, Duck, Fish, Turkey, Lamb, Mutton, Beef (including tripe), chicken and goat, whole or ground, including organs. Products come from small family farms and are antibiotic- and hormone-free, most are grass-fed. Also offers treats and supplements.
- Shebang's Natural Selection in Rockport, Indiana (812) 649-5000. Offers ground raw meaty bones, some mixed with heart or veggies. These are NOT complete diets; see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Blends for more info.
- S&N Rabbits in Bryant, Indiana 260.997.6687. Ground and whole rabbit.
- Smoky Hill Bison Company in Lindsborg, Kansas 1-800-790-2665
- Prey4Pets in rural north-central Kentucky. Beef, pastured chicken, pork, and rabbit parts.
- Mountain Pride Cooperative in Mt. Lake Park, Maryland 301-334-6960. Source for human grade rabbit and goat.
- Top Quality Dog Food in Annapolis, Maryland 410-212-8293. Offers a variety of ground meat and bone products, including some with organs and vegetables.
- Dogs Gone Raw in Paxton, Massachusetts 774-234-7299. Offers beef products. Performance Dog does not appear to meet AAFCO guidelines and is not a complete diet.
- Sojourner Sheep in Northampton, Massachusetts 413-586-4822
- The Big Biscuit! in Bellinham, Massachusetts. Carries Victory Dog Food (frozen raw) and Addiction (dehydrated).
- Butcher Boy in Michigan 586-779-0600. Carries exotic game, including venison and buffalo, will ship.
- Otto's Turkey Farm in Middleville, Michigan 269-795-3738. Offers ground turkey meat with bone and other products
- Carnivore Carry Out in Southeastern Michigan, offers Blue Ridge Beef products.
- Golden Acres in Minnesota offers regular deliveries to drop-off points at various sites around the Twin Cities, including Princeton, St. Francis, Blaine, St. Paul, St. Louis Park, Monticello, and Richfield. Also offers home delivery for an additional fee. Locally sourced beef, chicken, turkey, and vegetables, in both whole and ground forms.
- Woody's Pet Food Deli in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Offers "complete and balanced" meals as well as a variety of different ground meat, bone and organ mixes, including some exotic proteins.
- Raws for Paws in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This division of Swanson Foods caters to raw feeders, offering a variety of whole and ground products.
- Golden Acres in Elk River, Minnesota 763-441-0089
- K-9 Choice in McHenry, Mississippi 601-928-9308. Distributors in California, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah
- Rabbits4U in Missouri. Rabbits are antibiotic free and growth hormone free. Will ship anywhere in the continental U.S.
- American Grass Fed Beef in Missouri 866-255-5002
- Nature's Logic in Lincoln, Nebraska 402-475-7663. Distributors in many states, but I don't know if they offer the raw foods or just the dry/canned. Offers a complete raw diet that uses eggshells rather than bone. Unsure if meat is human-grade.
- Pawfectly Raw in Amherst, New Hampshire (978) 804-6890. Also makes monthly deliveries to Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Offers a variety of whole and ground raw food products, including tripe.
- Rock Farm Natural Beef in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire 603-569-4250. All natural beef business -- has a good supply of hearts, tongues, bones, and livers for raw dog food at $1.00 per pound. All natural, no antibiotics and no hormones.
- Yankee Farmer's Market in Warner, New Hampshire 1-877-936-BUFF. Source for buffalo meat.
- Field and Feed in Milford, New Hampshire 603-533-0242. Oma's Pride distributor.
- Healthy Paws in Washington, New Jersey. Ground and whole meat, raw meaty bones, organs, veggies and tripe.
- Wholistic Paws Health Store for Pets in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Distributor for Bravo (including green tripe), Aunt Jeni's Home Made 4 Life, Primal Pet Foods and Nature's Variety.
- Raaw Energy in Adelphia, New Jersey 732-414-1446. Pick up locations also in Pearl River and Syracuse, New York, and Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Offering a variety of ground and whole parts, plus "medleys" with a mixture of meat with bone, organs, and vegetables. Also see Pa & NJ Raw Feeding Network Yahoo group.
- Ramapaw Natural Pet Food in Mahwah, New Jersey, also serving New York. Distributors of frozen raw food including K-9 Kraving, Big Dog Natural, and Tefco products, including tripe.
- Simply Grazin' (formerly Stonyfield Organic Farm) in Hopewell, New Jersey 609-466-8504
- 4R Rabbitry in Animas, New Mexico (505) 548-2277
- Abby's Choice Natural Raw Pet Foods in Naples, New York, 585-615-0934. Offers their own blend of ground chicken and turkey (including bone), organs, vegetables and oatmeal. Note these are not complete diets; see Homemade Diets: Guidelines for feeding incomplete blends for more information on how to use these products as the basis for a complete homemade diet. The information provided about protein and fat makes no sense, as these blends are very high in both protein and fat (44% and 42% respectively, on a dry matter basis); see High-Protein Diets and Large and Giant Breed Puppies for more information. Also offers certain whole raw meaty bones.
- Abe's Natural Market in Queensbury, New York. Carries ground mixes (including green tripe), whole meat products, bones, treats, and supplements.
- Paleo-Pack by Chaljeri Meats in Callicoon, New York (347) 460-9060. Produces raw dog food from their own grass-fed and grass-finished beef. It has nothing but beef, hearts, livers, kidneys etc. Also offers lamb and pork. No hormones or antibiotics. Delivery available to the NYC area as well as White Plains and Sullivan counties.
- Maddie's Mash in Callicoon Center, New York. Three recipes that include meat, grains, vegetables, and whole-food supplements. Not complete diets (no AAFCO statement; would be low in vitamin E and possibly other nutrients).
- RawK9Food in Queens, New York. Distributor for Tefco products, including green tripe, in the Queens area.
- The White Rabbit Ranch in McDonough (upstate) New York. Offers whole prey model and ground rabbit products for raw feeders.
- Hawks Hunt Farm in St. Johnsville, New York 518-568-3325
- Raise A Paw 4 Raw (Tefco, Inc.) in Brooklyn, New York (718) 745-5537. Ground and whole meat, raw meaty bones, organs and tripe. Performance Blend claims to meet AAFCO guidelines.
- Marlow & Daughters in Brooklyn, New York. Offers pet food mixes using local, grass-fed meats.
- Thistle Downes in Greenwich, New York 518-695-5179
- NDN (Nu Dimensions Nutrition) in Raleigh, North Carolina (919) 848-4071. Retailers in Florida, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
- Blue Ridge Beef in Statesville, North Carolina 704-871-2393, with additional plants in Florida and Georgia. Ground meat, bone and organ mixes. Also offers green tripe. Will deliver in refrigerated trucks. Also available in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Triangle Pet Supply in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina (919) 434-9663. Offers a wide selection of pre-made frozen and freeze-dried raw foods, including tripe. Free delivery to triangle residents.
- G & C Raw in the Cincinnati area of Ohio. Offers a variety of ground mixes and whole parts (none are complete diets). Delivery available and will also ship.
- Three Cheers Raw! Raw! Raw! in North Lima, Ohio 330-549-3077. Offers a large selection of ground mixes, whole raw meaty bones and dehydrated treats.
- A Place for Paws in Columbiana, Ohio (800) 354-4216. Offers a variety of veggie, meat and bone mixes and raw meaty bones, including tripe.
- mOrigins in Cleveland, Ohio (216) 228-3656. Distributors in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas. Freeze-dried version also available. Appears to be a complete diet, though there is no mention of meeting AAFCO requirements.
- OmegaFarms in Alvordton, Ohio. Offers a variety of meat and raw meaty bones, both whole and ground, also rabbit, goat, pinkies and baby chicks, etc.
- Nicky USA in Portland,Oregon 503.234.4263. Source for free-range chicken backs and necks as well as more exotic game birds and meats.
- Pasture Raised Beef in Waldport, Oregon 541-563-3769
- Keystone Natural Foods in New Alexandria, Pennsylvania 724-972-5317. Shipping available to nearby states. Offers a wide variety of meats and organs, both ground and whole, including green tripe, exotics (rabbit, elk, bison, venison, quail), and fish. All meats are human grade, USDA inspected. Most meat comes from local farms / butchers. Food is packed in one-pound bags. Owner has a state-approved butcher shop (licensed for human and for pet consumption) and does most of the processing on site.
- Hare-Today in Springboro, Pennsylvania (near Ohio) 1-800-640-3682 or 814-587-2178. Carries a wide variety of ground and whole parts with and without bone, including exotic meats and tripe.
- Lil' Yella' Dog Raw and Natural Foods in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania (610) 570-8720. Offers a large selection of pre-mades and RMBs in a variety of sizes including bulk. Also offers local suppliers for venison and rabbit. Will deliver for $2-$4 depending on location and will ship within a one-day service area from Bethlehem.
- Oaklyn Farms in Darlington, South Carolina 843-395-0793. Free range chicken and grass fed beef.
- Schiltz Goose Farms in South Dakota carries free-range geese 605.698.7651
- Peaceful Pastures in Hickman, Tennessee (615) 683-4291. Offers grass fed, antibiotic and hormone free beef, pork, lamb, goat, poultry, dairy products, including unusual items like tongue and organ meats.
- Natural Raw Diet in Middle, Tennessee 931-808-4671. Ground and whole parts and mixes, including chicken turkey, beef, pork, lamb, mutton, and rabbit. Also see Natural_Raw_Diet Yahoo group.
- Texas Green Tripe in Detroit, Texas 903-739-0706. Wide selection of ground and whole parts, including tripe. Note that wild boar should not be fed raw, as it can carry trichinosis that is unaffected by freezing. Offers delivery to Fort Worth, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Oklahoma areas.
- Bone-affied Nutrition in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas 214-529-8355. Huge variety, including tripe, pre-made raw diets, treats, supplements, and exotic meats, such as buffalo, duck, goat, ostrich, quail, venison and more.
- Bones2Goin Houston, Texas 713-462-2663. Huge variety, including tripe, pre-made raw diets, freeze-dried products, treats, supplements, and exotic meats, such as goat, duck, ostrich, rabbit, buffalo, venison and more.
- The Dog Bowl in Houston, Texas 713-529-0334. Located in the Village area of Houston, we are an exclusive retailer for B.A.R.F. and Nature’s Variety & sell a wide variety of “must have” pet items that compliment sustaining of a healthy pet – dog & cat!
- HealthyPet Boutique in Houston, Texas 713-301-2340. Offers a number of pre-made raw diets, freeze-dried products, treats and supplements.
- Tail Waggins Dog Bakery in Georgetown, Texas 512-868-0047. Carries several raw foods: Nature's Variety, Bravo, Primal, Raw Cat, Wild Kitty, Bulk poultry ordered bi-weekly, Northwest Naturals.
- Slankers Grass Fed Meats in Northeast Texas 866-SLANKER (752-6537)
- KC Grass Fed Beef in Paige, Texas 512-253-0011
- The Furry Foodie from Ayrshire Farm in Upperville, Virginia, 540-592-7018. Available in Maryland, DC, and Virginia; will ship anywhere in the continental U.S.). Offers dinners in several varieties, which include meat (some with ground bone), organs, eggs with shells, sweet potato and squash. Note these are not complete diets (see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use blends such as this as a basis for a homemade diet). They may also be too high in calcium for large-breed puppies due to the inclusion of eggshells as well as bones. All meats are human-grade. Most varieties are organic and/or certified humane.
- The Hydrant in Suffolk, Virginia 757-539-8500. Large assortment of raw food and meaty bones, whole and ground, which may be purchased by the pound or the case. Also Nature's Variety frozen raw and B-Naturals supplements.
- Chow Now in Marshall, Virginia (540) 364-3934 Line of frozen dog and cat food made from naturally raised meat and produce from 15 Virginia farms. Note these are not complete diets and are too high in calcium for large-breed puppies. Available at a number of stores in Virginia, Maryland and D.C.
- Columbia River Natural Pet Foods in Ridgefield, Washington 360-834-6854. Available in Alaska, California, Oregon, Washington. Ground chicken, turkey, duck, guinea hen, quail and rabbit (including bones), venison and lamb (without bones), plus buffalo organs, veggies, tripe and recreational bones.
- Natural Pet Pantry in Burien (near Seattle), Washington 206.248.1079 or 206.890.0889
- Better Meat in Seattle, Washington (206) 783-8987 or (206) 783-0570. Offers "beef supplement" mix (ground beef, organ meats, ground tracheas), whole chicken backs, beef shank bones and lamb necks.
- WholeFoods4Pets.com in Washington 509-930-1421. Offers whole and ground rabbit. Also rabbit jerky and ears.
- Vital Essentials in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Offers complete diets, both frozen and freeze-dried (chicken is too high in calcium for large-breed puppies). Note this food is what used to be called Animal Food Service (AFS). Like most commercial raw diets, all but the fish variety are high in fat. There seems to be a discrepancy between the nutritional analysis and the ingredient list; they may be adding additional supplements (e.g., choline, iodine, and cod liver oil).
- Health Connections 4 Life in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin 815-382-2118. Distributor for Oma's Pride, Fresh is Best, and B-Naturals supplements.
- Fresh is Best (formerly Companion Natural Pet Food) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (414) 961-5433 or 866-617-7735. Retailers in several states. Complete diets (no mention of AAFCO, but ingredients look complete and FAQ says they are "complete and balanced"). Beef, Turkey, Duck, and Chicken varieties. Human-grade ingredients.
- Nature's Menu in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin 1-866-FEED-RAW. Retailers in several states. Complete diet, but limited ingredients (just muscle and organ meat at an 80/20 ratio, the rest is artificial vitamins and minerals). Beef, Lamb, Turkey and Chicken varieties. Diets do not include bone but do have added calcium.
- Tropical Traditions in West Bend, Wisconsin is now offering pastured organic raw chicken steaks. Diet appears complete but there is no mention of meeting AAFCO guidelines. They also offer grass-fed bison, beef and lamb parts. While the company is in Wisconsin, there is no information about whether you can pick up the food from them rather than having it shipped (which is very expensive for frozen foods). This is from the same company that makes Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil.
- Northstar Bison in Wisconsin carries grass-fed bison 888-295-6332
- Venison America in Wisconsin has a lot of venison products, prices include shipping (800) 310-2360
See my Kidney Page for a list of more tripe suppliers.
See RestaurantDepot.com for a national chain of restaurant suppliers (source of wholesale meats by the case)
- American Grassfed Association
- American Pastured Poultry Producers Association
- Certified Humane where to find Certified Humane Raised & Handled Products
- Eat Well Guide searchable (by zip code in the US and Canada) database of farms and stores that offer grass-fed meat, eggs and dairy
- Eat Wild sources of grass-fed meat, eggs and dairy in both the US and Canada (click on the Suppliers link)
- Farmer's Market Online has links to a number of different direct suppliers of grass-fed meats, unusual meats (elk, bison, etc.), and antler velvet.
- Local Harvest organic food suppliers
Canadian suppliers of raw food products (listed alphabetically by province):
- K-9 Choice Foods in Tofield, Alberta (780) 922-6642. Distributor for British Columbia: Jack & Denise McKay 250-423-6672. Offers various mixtures of meat and vegetables, including some exotic meats for dogs with food allergies (note this is not a complete diet, see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use blends such as this as a basis for a homemade diet). Also offers ground meat and bone products, and some individual items, including green tripe and beef pancreas (used for dogs with EPI).
- Mountain Dog Food in Alberta 1-866-769-3663 or (780) 443-3278. Also available in most other Canadian provinces. Products include ground chicken and turkey (bone-in) available with our without fruits & vegetables as well as assorted organ meats, tripe, whole raw bones and (when available) beef.
- Natural Paws in Calgary, Alberta 403-685-8448
- Amore All-Natural Raw Pet Food in British Columbia (866) 572-6673, (604) 273-8577. Also available in Washington and Alberta
- Callie's Cuisine in North Vancouver, British Columbia 604-980-5947. Raw free range, non-medicated or organic meat, bones and vegetables, plus grain-free treats.
- Club Canine in Mission, British Columbia 604.814.2582. Offers a variety of whole and ground products, including beef and lamb tripe. Note their blends are not complete diets.
- The Healthy Hound in West Vancouver, British Columbia 604-925-DOGS (3647). An anti-inflammatory diet for dogs with arthritis, skin irritations, allergies and even chronic ear problems is also available, as well as a gastro diet.
- MomoFood in Vancouver, British Columbia 604.288.5663
- Simply Natural Raw Pet Food in Vancouver, British Columbia 604.266.1125. Offers a wide selection of grain-free, non-medicated, free-range products for cats and dogs. Competitive Pricing. Frequent Buyer Program.
- Pets Go Raw (Top Hand Supplies) in Cranbrook, British Columbia (250) 417-0487. "Full Meals" are not AAFCO certified but offer an excellent blend of foods. Simple meat/veggie/fruit combos also available that can be combined with other foods. Human-grade ingredients. Dealers in British Columbia and Alberta.
- True Carnivores in Vancouver, British Columbia (604) 267-3647. Carries a number of raw food products, including tripe.
- Red Dog Blue Kat in Vancouver, British Columbia (604) 669-2166. Also available in Alberta and Ontario. Ground meat, organ and veggie mixes available, some with bone and some without. Also offers a few other products.
- Totally Raw Natural Dog Food in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia (902) 407-9930. Offers parts, both whole and ground, including green tripe, along with blends of meat, organs, bone, tripe and supplements. Note these are not complete diets (see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use blends such as this as a basis for a homemade diet).
- Awesome Paws just north of Toronto, Ontario 705-812-1533 or 416-907-3290. Offers a variety of meats, raw meaty bones, and organs, including venison and green tripe. Delivery available in nearby areas.
- Barkside Bistro in Toronto, Ontario 647-479-3888. Carries several varieties of commercial raw food, including green tripe.
- Big Country Raw in St. Anns, Ontario. Offers a variety of raw ground mixtures that may include meat, green tripe, bone, organs, vegetables, fruits, and kelp. Also offers a cooked meatloaf. Note these are not complete diets (see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use blends such as this as a basis for a homemade diet, but note that these blends will also need added calcium).
- Bone Apetit in Burlington, Ontario (905) 336-7338. Located in Southern Ontario, serving the Golden Horseshoe.
- Dogs Love Raw in Barrie, Ontario. New store (as of 2013) that offers a variety of parts, both ground and whole, including green tripe. Their Big Country Raw mixes are not complete diets (see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use blends such as this as a basis for a homemade diet).
- HealthyPaws in Toronto, Ontario 416.741.4888. Offers a variety of mixes with meat, organs, vegetables, fruit, oils and other ingredients that are called complete diets ("Our complete diet formulations are based on the nutritional guidelines developed by the AAFCO," which is not the same as saying they meet AAFCO guidelines). Varieties include chicken, beef, turkey, lamb, goat, venison and bison. Also offers recreational bones.
- Heronview Raw and Natural in Brooklin, Ontario 905-655-5747. Offers a wide variety of raw foods, both whole and ground, including exotic proteins (e.g., rabbit, quail, venison) and green tripe. Also carries some commercial foods of various types.
- K9Raw in Bobcaygeon, Ontario, 705-455-2095. Offers a wide variety of proteins for your pet including chicken, beef, lamb, duck, rabbit as well as organ meat, bones and more, such as nutritional supplements and omega 3-6-9 oil. Note these are not complete diets (see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use blends such as this as a basis for a homemade diet). Serving Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton and Surrounding Areas.
- Paws & Claws Pet Pantry in Southern Ontario 905-648-7616 Offers mixtures and both whole and ground products, including tripe.
- Paws-itively Raw Foods in Ontario 905-788-1605 Ground meat, bone, organ and veggie mixes, including beef and lamb tripe and some unusual proteins (goat, duck, venison, rabbit).
- PoshNosh (formerly Alternatives 4 Pets) in Ottawa, Ontario, with retailers in Ontario and Quebec (613) 302 3156
- Poultry Specialities in Tillsonburg, Ontario (519) 842-7228. Ground chicken with bone, organs, turkey, green tripe.
- Raw4Dogs in Barre, Ontario. Offers a wide variety of both ground and whole meat and bone products, including chicken, turkey, lamb, beef, rabbit, lamb, and game meats, plus green tripe, organ meat, and dehydrated treats.
- Raw for Pets in Springfield, Ontario 519-765-2310. Ground meat, bone, and organs (chicken, beef, and pork). Also offers green tripe and a variety of parts, including turkey and duck.
- Rawsome Dogs in Woodstock, Ontario 519-421-9305. Offers a variety of raw meal plans for dogs and cats that include meat (including ground bone and organs), fresh fruits and vegetables, and supplements. Meat is human-grade, free-range, and antibiotic- and hormone-free.
- Red Dog Food in Queensville, Ontario. Offers mixture of chicken and vegetables with some herbs and cod liver oil (note this is not a complete diet, see Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use blends such as this as a basis for a homemade diet). Also offers a variety of parts, including elk, bison and duck.
- Tollden Farms in Kemptville, Ontario 613-258-3099, or 1-888-887-9344. Offers "Meat & Vegetable Dinners," "Meat and Botanicals Dinners," and "DIY Components" (ground meat with either organs or bones only). There is a statement that "Tollden Farms diets are formulated to meet or exceed AAFCO standards and are balanced for proper nutrition for all life stages," but it appears that these diets are incomplete based on the ingredients and partial nutritional analyses provided to me. See Guidelines for Feeding Incomplete Diets for how to use blends such as this as a basis for a homemade diet.
- The Ultimate Dietin Ontario 877.574.PETS (7387) or 416.469.0324. Also available in Michigan and New Hampshire
- Aliments Alternatifs 2000 in Quebec 450-791-2250
- Carnivora (formerly Urban Carnivore) in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan 1-888-665-0856. Retailers in most Canadian provinces. Offers "whole animal patties" that include everything except hide or feathers, intestines, bladder and inedible parts such as hooves. All organs and glands are included. Also offers vegetables and fruit patties, green tripe patties, beef offal patties, supplements and more.
- Cymraeg Blaidd Pet Food in Gwynedd, Wales. We supply a full range of beef, pork and lamb products and specialise in quality raw tripe to the North & Mid Wales area.
- Nature's Menu offices in Norfolk, Bristol, Leeds and Glasgow, UK
- TPMS in Redditch Worcestershire delivers to the Midlands, West Country, and Wales. 01527 510870
- Landywoods Pet Food in West Midlands. 01889 577772
- Laughing Dog Foodin Llangernyw Conwy, Wales. 01745 860360
- Jeff's Tripe based in Afonwen, North Wales. 01352 720608 Supplies a variety of foods
- Prize Choice (was AMP) the UK. 01953 883770 (Norfolk), 0117 977 5000 (Bristol), 01132 342506 (Leeds) or 01236 457627 (Scotland)
- Sheepdrove Organic Farm in Berkshire, England. 01488 71659
- Stuart Marshall in Littleover, Derby. 01332 347153 Turkey Necks and Lamb Bones
- Derby Poultry in Ascot Drive, Derby. 01332 203800 Chicken Carcasses, Necks and Wings
- Grand Poultry Unit 6 in Ibstock, Leicestershire. 01530 261306 Chicken Carcass
- Westlands Poultry in Leicester. 01162 541061
- Super Chick Unit 7 in Leicester. 01162 518191
- Mark Unit 5 Six Hills Farm Ind Est near Loughborough. 01664 822558
- Turkey Talk Pheasant Oak Farm in Balsall Common Coventry. 01676 532681
- Crackley Gate Farm, Silverdale, Newcastle under Lyme. 01782 627191 Chicken Carcass
- Ian K Moore Poultry Ltd Unit 26-28 in Manchester Lancashire. 0161 220 8998 Chicken Carcass
- John Price & Partners Ewe Tree Farm in Wilmslow Cheshire. 01625 524363.
- Steve @ S & M Butchers Tyburn Road Erdington. 0121 373 3146 Turkey Necks
- Mears Butchers Walsall Road A340. 1922 413078 Chicken necks (frozen)
- W.F Horsepool & Son, Poultry Dealers in Gedling, Nottingham. 01159 619 001
- Price & Fretwell Ltd in Tibshelf, Derbyshire. 01773 591212. Carcasses, chicken wings, recently lamb bones
- Campbells Prime Meat Ltd in Broxburn West Lothian. 01506 858585. Turkey carcasses, pigs trotters, lamb bones, oxtail and chicken carcasses
- Crombies' of Edinburgh in Edinburgh Midlothian. 0131 557 0111 Chicken Carcasses
- Ian Proudfoot in Edinburgh Midlothian. 0131 315 2056. Chicken Carcasses
You can contact me if you have any comments, but I regret to say that I can no longer respond to questions about individual dogs. See my Contact page for more information. My name is Mary Straus and you can email me at either or